Sesame ash has the characteristics of non deformation, high hardness, strong wear resistance, anti-wear and high temperature resistance, which can ensure long-term non deformation. Now there are many sesame ash wholesale manufacturers in Jiangxi, so how can we buy satisfactory sesame ash stone?
You need to find a clean white cloth and then dip it with acetone or nail polish remover on the surface of the stone. Assuming that there is residue on the top of the sesame ash stone or the exterior color becomes dim, it means that the sesame ash will be dyed and can not be used. On the contrary, it is a good sesame ash, which can be safely purchased. Another method is to drop a few drops of lemon juice on the sesame ash. If the lemon juice spreads quickly and dark spots appear on the sesame ash, it indicates that the stone material is loose or has micro cracks, and the quality of the stone material is not good; otherwise, it indicates that the quality of the sesame ash stone material is good.
Bought a satisfactory sesame gray stone, in daily use of course also need to carry out careful maintenance and maintenance. The details are as follows:
1. When it is used in sanitary bathrooms, attention should be paid not to use acidic or alkaline washing products such as shampoo containing dye or soap and shampoo containing artificial pigment directly on the surface of stone to prevent pollution and corrosion.
2. It is necessary to keep the surface of stone dry. If any pollutant contacts the surface of stone, it should be wiped and cleaned immediately.
3. When sesame gray stone is cleaned, neutral cleaning agent should be selected to clean the surface.
4. It is necessary to use permeable sesame ash stone protective agent to protect sesame ash stone.
5. If the local color changes and the surface gloss disappears after a long period of use, the liquid polishing mixture can be used for cleaning and polishing.
6. The polishing and maintenance of sesame gray stone is usually recommended once a year.