In recent years, the whole people have "revitalized" the cultural stone. Almost the main wall behind the TV cabinet is set with the cultural stone. At the end of the development, even some owners blindly pursue the high-grade cultural stone. In fact, the cultural stone exterior wall and hand plastered wall are a major feature of Spanish architecture. In the local area, people like to mix shells and gravel to make decorations on the wall, which always brings a natural atmosphere of carving.
So what is the cultural stone?
There are two kinds of cultural stones, artificial and natural. They are hard in material, bright in color, rich in texture and different in style, but not smooth enough. They are generally used for outdoor or indoor partial decoration:
1. Natural cultural stone
Cultural stone is not a kind of single stone, nor does it have any cultural meaning. It expresses the way of processing and making to achieve a certain decorative effect. The attractive feature of cultural stone is that the color lines can keep the original natural style, and the color distribution changes, which can show the connotation and artistry of stone texture. In line with people's cultural concept of advocating nature and returning to nature, people call this kind of stone "cultural stone" as the wall surface decorated with this kind of stone and the wall landscape made of it, which can really show a cultural charm and natural flavor.
From the material, it can be divided into natural cultural stone and artificial cultural stone. Natural cultural stone is a kind of natural stone mining. Slate, sandstone and quartzite are processed into decorative building materials. The artificial stone text fossil is to use high and new technology to reproduce the texture, color and texture of each kind of natural stone by artificial method, with the effect of primitive and simple charm. It is light in texture, rich in color, mildew free, non combustible and easy to install.
2. Artificial culture stone
Artificial cultural stone is made of calcium silicate, gypsum and other materials. It imitates the shape and texture of natural stone, and has the characteristics of light texture, rich color, no mildew, no burning, easy to install, etc.
Cultural stone itself does not have a specific cultural connotation. But cultural stone has rough texture and natural form. It can be said that cultural stone is a reflection of people's returning to nature and simplicity in interior decoration. This kind of mentality can also be understood as a kind of life culture. Natural cultural stone is a kind of stone deposit mined in nature, among which slate, sandstone and quartzite are processed into a kind of decorative building material. Natural cultural stone is hard, bright in color, rich in texture and different in style. It has the advantages of compression resistance, wear resistance, fire resistance, cold resistance, corrosion resistance and low water absorption. The main feature of natural culture stone is durable, not afraid of dirt, and it can be scrubbed indefinitely. However, the decorative effect is limited by the original texture of stone. In addition to square stone, other construction is more difficult, especially when splicing.
3. Outstanding advantages of artificial culture stone:
(1) , light texture. The specific gravity is 1 / 3-1 / 4 of the natural stone, and no additional wall foundation support is required.
(2) , durable. Color fastness, corrosion resistance, weathering resistance, high strength, good frost resistance and impermeability.
(3) Environmental protection. No peculiar smell, sound absorption, fire prevention, heat insulation, non-toxic, pollution-free and radioactive.
(4) Dustproof and self-cleaning function: it is not easy to adhere to dust after water repellent treatment, and it can be clean as new after wind and rain washing without maintenance.
(5) . simple installation and low cost. It can be directly pasted without riveting on the wall; the installation cost is only 1 / 3 of natural stone. 6. There are many options. The style and color are various, and the combination and collocation make the wall surface extremely rich in three-dimensional effect.
4. Application scope of artificial culture stone:
Exterior decoration: exterior wall, porch, doorpost, window edge, flue, etc;
Landscape signs: garden fence, column, path, small bridge, public signs, etc;
Interior decoration: background wall, stove, TV wall, corridor, kitchen, etc.