Cultural stone is suitable for high-end building places such as bars, villas and restaurants to achieve the effect of archaize.
Landscape signs: garden fence, column, path, small bridge, public signs, etc;
Interior decoration: background wall, stove, TV wall, corridor, kitchen, etc.
Source of cultural stone:
Cultural stone is a stone mine mined in the nature. Slate, sandstone and quartzite are processed into a kind of decorative building materials. The natural cultural stone is hard, bright in color, rich in texture and different in style. It has the characteristics of compression resistance, wear resistance, fire resistance, cold resistance, corrosion resistance and low water absorption.
Cultural stone itself does not have a specific cultural connotation. But cultural stone has rough texture, rich color and natural shape. It can be said that cultural stone is a reflection of people's mentality of returning to nature and simplicity in interior and exterior decoration. This kind of mentality can also be understood as a kind of life culture.
(1) Light texture. The specific gravity is 1 / 3-1 / 4 of the natural stone, and no additional wall foundation support is required.
(2) Durable. Color fastness, corrosion resistance, weathering resistance, high strength, good frost resistance and impermeability.
(3) Green environmental protection. No peculiar smell, sound absorption, fire prevention, heat insulation, non-toxic, pollution-free and radioactive.
(4) Dustproof and self-cleaning function: it is not easy to adhere to dust after water repellent treatment, and it can be clean as new after wind and rain washing without maintenance.
(5) Simple installation and low cost. It can be directly pasted without riveting on the wall; the installation cost is only 1 / 3 of natural stone. 6. There are many options. The style and color are various, and the combination and collocation make the wall surface extremely rich in three-dimensional effect.